Lead Experience Designer, Design Manager
at EPAM, Feb 2021 - Jul 2022 · 1 yr 6 mos
- Worked as a Lead Designer for one of the FAANG companies' products and as a Design Manager for an internal charity product.
- Established internal communication and interaction processes between a Product Manager, stakeholders, and the development team for a high-capacity cloud migration product.
- Designed a research methodology for international products.
- Oversaw the development of design systems.
- Optimized the processes of task processing, handoff, and design review, which helped reduce the time spent on hypothesis validation and decreased the delivery time from 2.5 months to 2 weeks.
- Led the design team, initiated the Feedback 360 process, and conducted 1-2-1s.
- Compiled Personal Development Plans for six designers from a local department.
- Prepared less senior designers for the Assessment process.
- Acted as an Assessment expert.
- Conducted over 150 job interviews.
- Designed an Up to Middle educational course program, mentored, and taught students.